B.inggris ( The sentence which is underlined change to passive voice


1. I had read to novel
    >The novel had been read by me
2. I could not wit to watch the movie
    >The movie could not wait to watching me
3. I found out that the cast of Dilan 1991
    >The cast of dilan 1991 was found out by me
4. I would not miss this chance to meet my isol,iqbaal
    >The chance to meet my idol, iqbal will not be missed by me
5. Mostly teenagers,attended the event 
    >The event was attended by mostly teenagers
6. My friends and I took the seats at the front row
    >The seats at the front row taken by my friend and me
7. We kept enthusiatic to meet our idols
    >Kept enthusiastic to mee our idol by us
8.All of us cheered their names
    >Their names was cheered by us
9. I could meet my idol
    >My idol could met by me
10.The cast described the movie briefly
    >The movie was described briefly by the cast
11. I raised my hand and
    >My hand was reised by me
12. He developed his character as Dilan
    >His character as dilan was developed by him.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

passive sentence

Procedure